This is the list of brokers with online trading system.
- HLeBroking from Hong Leong Investment Bank.
- RHBInvest from RHB Securities Sdn Bhd
- OSK188 from OSK Securities Bhd
- e-Kenanga from Kenanga Investment Bank
- Maybank2u.com Online Stocks from Mayban Securities Sdn Bhd through its holding company Maybank Berhad
- HwangDBS-E'Invest from Hwang-DBS Securities Berhad
- TA Online from TA Securities Holdings Bhd
- Jupitor Online from Jupitar Securities Sdn Bhd
- PacOnline from Inter-Pacific Securities Sdn Bhd
- AmeSecurities from AmInvestment Bank
- SJenie trading platform by SJ Securities Sdn Bhd, powered by N2N Connect trading platform. They offer mobile app trading via iMSL@SJenie
I prefer HLeBroking and RHBInvest for their simple and straight forward layout designs. Their backgrounds? All securities firms in Malaysia (34 of them, currently) are licensed by Securities Commission established under the Securities Commission Act 1993. You can be quite sure that they are being monitored tightly by the regulators. This the full list of online stockbrokers in our financial directory.
Here is the complete list of licensed stockbrokers (participating organisations) in Malaysia.